Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kindergarten....Day 2!!!



At some point, I'm sure I will stop snapping pictures EVERY morning before school, but I cannot get over how adorable she looks everyday with her backpack :) And this morning, she was SO proud because she got to wear her Twinkle Toe shoes! She has been begging for Twinkle Toes forever, and I had put her off as long as I could, but she finally got her way :) It was another great day in Kindergarten....she got dropped off at the gym....she did great, but Mommy almost had a break down. Watching her walk into that gym with all the other big kids, she grew up instantly in front of me. She was smiling again when I picked her up, and couldn't wait to tell me about all the kids that got in trouble....that has been the first thing she has told me about both days so far. She got to go to art class today, and she said that was her favorite part of the day! So thankful that she is enjoying it so much!!!

No comments: